We respect each site visitor's right to personal privacy. We want our website visitors to be aware of any information we collect and how we use it. This statement applies solely to information collected on this website.
Website Content Disclaimer
We have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained in this website is both accurate and up-to-date. Forza Italia does not accept any liability to any party for loss or damage incurred by reliance placed on the information contained in this website or through omission or errors, how so ever caused.
Our online shop uses session cookies to allow the shopping cart system to work. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you do not have to accept them. You should read the help information within your browser to see how you can set it to notify you when you receive one. This will give you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
Monitoring of site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, and the address of the website that you visited prior to visiting our site.
We use this information to
- Fulfil your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you newsletters
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by ticking the opt out button on our website – within ‘My Account’ control panel.
Security of your Personal Information
Forza Italia do not store your credit card number details. All credit card transactions are processed by using the Secure Sockets Layer - SSL method of web transmission, Coops and Cages web server ensures we provide the required level of security to protect your personal information, including your credit card number. The server encrypts all data sent and decrypts all data received with a digital ID generated by using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encryption technology, ensuring that your information remains safe and secure. Forza Italia do not store your credit card number details.
Feel free to contact us via the methods below: