Scuderia Ferrari watches are great quality timepieces named after, and inspired by, the sports racing team of the Ferrari auto-mobile range. The design of each watch is influenced by aspects of Formula 1 racing, and some of the watches are named after elements of the sport. Scuderia Ferrari timepieces are produced in collaboration with the Movado Group, so each watch benefits from 130 years of watchmaking experience. The watches are perfect for fans of Formula 1 racing and the Ferrari brand and would make an eye-catching addition to any watch collection.
Core Features of a Scuderia Ferrari Watch:
- The watches are created with a wide range of designs and styles to ensure that there is a perfect model for every collector.
- The watches are all powered by precise and reliable battery-powered quartz movements.
- Each timepiece has a level of water resistance that makes it suitable for daily wear.
Mineral glass protects the dial of each watch.
Model Specifications 0830720:
- This chronograph model features a black dial with three sub-dials and a date aperture positioned between 4 and 5 o’clock.
- The dial exhibits white Arabic indices, black and white hour and minute hands, and a red second hand.
- A black tachymeter bezel surrounds the dial.
- A stainless steel case frames the dial. It measures 44mm in diameter and 11mm in depth.
- The watch is finished with a stainless steel bracelet that fastens with a push-button deployment clasp.
- This model is water-resistant up to 50 metres (5 bar).
Most orders are shipped within 24hours.
All orders are sent with Aus Post.
FREE Shipping $99+ Aus-wide, International calculated at checkout.
Parcel Post with tracking = $9.99
Express Post (1-2days) = $14.99
Customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority at Forza Italia.
All our items come with a 14 day exchange/store credit if you're not satisfied.
Refunds are not offered unless for manufacturer fault.
Exchange can be done at our Lygon St Store.
If you wish to exchange your item by post, we offer a Fixed Price exchange for $14.99. This fee includes us emailing you a pre-paid Returns Label for you to return your item/s to us, and us sending back your exchanged product (this option is 25% cheaper than standard post rates).
Further info can be found at - https://forzaitalia.com.au/pages/returns-exchanges.
Earn Forza Points for every dollar spent. $1 spent = 1 Forza Point. When you reach $500, you can redeem a $50 store credit.